Do you want to drive innovation and make a positive impact on our world? Are you ready to be a part of the smartest, hardest working, and most fun team you’ve ever met? If so, take a look at GreenPrint’s current career offerings below because we’re hiring!
Headquartered in Atlanta, GreenPrint is a tech-enabled provider of sustainability solutions to businesses. The company’s patent-protected programs, products and services provide businesses the ability to build market share, enhance brand loyalty, and increase revenue. GreenPrint pioneered the turnkey Reduced Emissions platform, which is utilized in over 4,500 retail fuel locations, and by over 100,000 corporate fleet clients in more than 14 countries across the globe. GreenPrint and its partner clients reduce emissions on over 1 billion gallons of fuel annually.
Our office is located at TechRise, next to Atlanta Tech Village, in the heart of Buckhead. This means some amazing perks and benefits such as a fun, modern working environment, snacks, food trucks, and more. Bottom line, we work hard and have fun too!
Atlanta, Georgia (Buckhead)
As our in house Web Developer, you will have experience in the planning and delivery of web applications across multiple platforms. Specific requirements of this role include:
- Writing efficient code
- Website server management
- Create websites using standard and updated HTML/CSS practices
- Establish production timelines and communicate with the business to manage delivery expectations
- Research different software programs, maintaining software documentation
- Implement contingency plans in case the website goes down
- Maintain and expand/enhance the website once built
- Managing a team might also be part of the job role
Knowledge in the following is a requirement:
- WordPress and other CMS
- Server architecture
- Experience with server-side frameworks such as python, ruby, PHP, Java, ASP, ASP.NET
- Experience with database systems such as SQL and Oracle
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools and the ability to code emails, specifically MailChimp preferred
- Ability to multitask with strict time constraints, budgets, and business goals
- Strong communication skills
- Be intellectually curious and a self-starter
- A Bachelor’s degree in the following subjects is preferred:
- Computer Science
Competitive salary, 401K plan with Company match, subsidized commuter benefits, 100% employee covered health, dental, and vision insurance, and a positive work/life balance.
This is an exciting time at our company. Due to recent growth and market potential, GreenPrint has recently attracted additional capital, become profitable on an ongoing basis, added two prominent industry vets to our Board (ex-Chairman Gulf Oil and ex-President Kroger Fuel). With our recent success, we’re now poised and ready to continue our progress on building a world class organization. This position will enable you to put all your skills and experience to work to produce results in real-time and take your career, and earnings, to the next level.