Do you want to drive innovation and make a positive impact on our world? Are you ready to be a part of the smartest, hardest working, and most fun team you’ve ever met? If so, take a look at GreenPrint’s current career offerings below because we’re hiring!
Headquartered in Atlanta, GreenPrint provides sustainability as a service. The company’s patent-protected, reduced-emissions programs and products provide petroleum retailers and distributors, municipalities, hotels, airlines, credit cards, and commercial fleets the ability to build market share, enhance brand loyalty, and improve revenue and profit. GreenPrint’s turnkey Reduced Emissions platform supports almost 4,500 retail fuel locations, a top five U.S. fuel distributor, and over 100,000 corporate fleet clients in more than 14 countries across the globe.GreenPrint and its partner clients reduce emissions on over 1 billion gallons of fuel annually.
Strategic Account Manager
Atlanta, Georgia (Buckhead)
GreenPrint’s new Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for building upon existing client relationships, growing current client’s portfolios, and integrating new clients into our platform. GreenPrint uses various marketing efforts – such as direct mail, grassroots, social media, online advertising, and more – to make consumers and business aware of its Reduced Emissions Fuel programs, and as Strategic Account Manager you will be the lead in ensuring these efforts are run effectively and succeed.
As a Strategic Account Manager, you will work with our Marketing and Sales divisions and will represent the entire range of company products and services to assigned clients and brands.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key stakeholders in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel that includes support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for accounts on a monthly basis.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Develops financial analysis reports on key accounts.
Manages and oversees new client pilot, launches, and initiatives.
- Candidates must be professional and motivated to give 110% on every task he/she is assigned
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with account stakeholders
- Must pay attention to detail, accomplish tasks in a timely and professional manner and able to prioritize multiple tasks efficiently
- Work well with others and be willing to learn
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), leadership skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- High level of interest in developing marketing, advertising, strategy and creative skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Competitive salary, 401K plan with Company match, subsidized commuter benefits, 100% employee covered health, dental, and vision insurance, and a positive work/life balance.
Our office is located in Buckhead at TechRise, next door to ATV (Atlanta Tech Village). We have some fun perks and benefits such as tons of free snacks, monthly team lunches and breakfasts, and quarterly team outings. Bottom line, we work hard and have fun doing it.
This is an exciting time at our company. GreenPrint has grown 300% year-over-year and will offset emissions on over 1 billion gallons of fuel in 2019. The company and its client sustainability programs have been featured in over 100 news articles and press clips globally and have been awarded numerous awards and accolades including The Governors International Award, the ABC Marketing and Excellence Award, Fuels Leader of the Year Award, and many others. The company is profitable and growing rapidly operating in 14 countries and 9 languages. With our recent success, we’re now poised and ready to continue our progress on building a world class organization. This position will enable you to put all your skills and experience to work to produce results in real-time and take your career, and earnings, to the next level. Help us achieve our audacious goal of planting 10 million trees and sequestering 100 Million tons of CO2 in the next 5 years.
Please email careers@GreenPrintCorp.com or click the button above to contact us directly.