Headquartered in Atlanta, GreenPrint is the world’s leading innovator of sustainability as a service. The company’s patent-pending, reduced-emissions fuel (REF) solution provides petroleum retailers and distributors, municipalities and commercial fleet providers the ability to build market share, enhance brand loyalty and improve revenue and profit.
Today, GreenPrint’s turnkey REF platform supports almost 200 retail locations, a top five U.S. fuel distributor and over 35,000 corporate fleet clients in more than 15 U.S. markets and across Europe. To date, GreenPrint and its partner clients, have sequestered over 280,000 tons of CO2e across the globe and have planted in excess of 50,000 trees in national forests and local communities.
In 2016, GreenPrint built and scaled two independent seven-figure product lines, serving two channels across 12 countries and in five languages. The company saw a 400%+ growth rate, year over year; successfully closed a Series A round of funding; and won several prestigious awards, including CSNews’s “Fuel Retail Leader of the Year”; and expects to sequester close to 1MM CO2e tons in 2017.
Do you want to transform the energy sector from the ground up? Are you ready to be a part of the smartest, hardest working, and most fun team you’ve ever met? If so, take a look at GreenPrint’s current career offerings below because we’re hiring!
Strategic Account Manager
GreenPrint’s new Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for building upon existing client relationships, growing current client’s portfolios, and integrating new clients into our platform. GreenPrint uses various marketing efforts – such as direct mail, grassroots, social media, online advertising, and more – to make consumers and business aware of its Reduced Emissions Fuel programs, and as Strategic Account Manager you will be the lead in ensuring these efforts are run effectively and succeed.
As a Strategic Account Manager, you will work with our Marketing and Sales divisions and will represent the entire range of company products and services to assigned clients and brands.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key stakeholders in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel that includes support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for accounts on a monthly basis.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Develops financial analysis reports on key accounts.
Manages and oversees new client pilot, launches, and initiatives.
- Candidates must be professional and motivated to give 110% on every task he/she is assigned
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with account stakeholders
- Must pay attention to detail, accomplish tasks in a timely and professional manner and able to prioritize multiple tasks efficiently
- Work well with others and be willing to learn
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), leadership skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- High level of interest in developing marketing, advertising, strategy and creative skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Our office is located at the ATV (Atlanta Tech Village). This means some pretty amazing perks and benefits such as free coffee, (tons of) snacks, ping pong tables, arcade cabinets, lunch (Fridays), Coke Freestyle, and beer. Bottom line, we work hard and have fun doing it.
This is an exciting time at our company. Due to recent growth and market potential, GreenPrint has recently attracted additional capital, become profitable on an ongoing basis, added two prominent industry vets to our Board (ex-Chairman Gulf Oil and ex-President Kroger Fuel) and are in the process of locking down a pilot program with the world’s largest convenience store chain.
We’re now poised and ready to continue our progress on building a world class organization. This position will enable you to put all of your skills and experience to work to produce results in real-time and take your career, and earnings, to the next level.
Please email careers@GreenPrintCorp.com or click the button above to contact us directly.